Skip to main content

Disappointment

I feel like I haven't posted anything for ages - probably because I haven't made anything in over a week. I was hanging on for some gorgeous brass charms I'd bought from a site called My Vintage Charms.

And hanging on...

And hanging on...

Today, three weeks after I ordered them, they arrived - only they didn't. What arrived were four items (not the 24 I'd ordered) that bore no relation to what I had purchased. I nearly cried, I was so disappointed.

Suffice to say an angry email has been sent - and I will be doing my shopping elsewhere. It's not even as though, being based in England, it's particularly easy to find another supplier - that's why they can get away with bad service, I guess.

Grrrr. So absolutely and ridiculously angry. I get really excited about packages that arrive, and after having waited so long for this one for it to be so wrong was like a kick in the teeth. Oh well, I'll get back to twiddling my thumbs.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's such a shame, it really puts a downer on your day when things like that happen. :(

Popular posts from this blog

Opinions needed

I have a beautiful, really delicate vintage filigree brooch in the shape of a butterfly. The trouble is, I can't decide whether to make it into a necklace or a bracelet. What do you guys think? (Sorry about the blurry photo - that's what happend when I only have my phone, not the proper camera):

A wet Wednesday watercolour project to try

I'm actually going to the theatre tonight, so it's more likely to be a soggy Thursday project, but I couldn't resist the alliteration! I fell in love instantly with this dip dyed watercolour stationary project from Paper & Stitch - definitely one for me to have a go at! I have card, but I also have little craft envelopes and TAGS (brilliant!) that would look amazing with this done.

Win a bracelet!

It's competition time! Would you like to win a one of a kind bracelet made from a vintage brooch, chunky amazonite nuggets, rock crystal, pretty pink Peruvian opal and Swarovski crystals? One that fastens with a cute heart-shaped toggle clasp? I thought so! Just to whet your appetite a bit more, here's a couple of pictures: Because it's nearly Valentine's Day I thought I'd have a bit of a soppy theme. So, to win all you have to do is follow me on Twitter here (if you're not already a follower, if you are you can get retweeting right away) and RT any of my tweets that mention the words "Valentine's", "love", "romance" or "romantic". For each RT you will be entered into the draw (no more than one an hour, though!). For two bonus entries, just blog about Made With Love or this competition. The competition runs until midnight on February 9th and I will be announcing the winner then via this blog. Good luck!