July Jewellery Jubilee: Get involved on Pinterest


I love Pinterest, I think it’s my favourite social media channel. I spend so long looking at all the gorgeous pictures people post I can lose whole evenings, and I’m obsessed with making boards. New collections, Christmas décor, my birthday party – you name it, I’ve probably made a Pinterest board for it. One of my favourite boards is “The Made With Love girl”, a board I created to try and get a fixed idea in my head of who I was designing for. I go back to it whenever I start designing, and it helps me stay focussed.

I’d love to see your Pinterest boards, and those that you love. Post the links below and I’ll blog about my favourites next week. And of course, if you’ve seen any images you think should be added to the “Made With Love girl” board, let me know and I’ll pin them!

Share:

1 comments