July Jewellery Jubilee: Discount and a competition!


After several weeks of planning, my month-long July Jewellery Jubilee is here! All this month I will be running competitions, holding special promotions and encouraging you all to get excited about Made With Love reworked vintage jewellery. To celebrate the start of festivities, I’ve got two fab offers for you:

All this week (until midnight on Sunday) I will be offering free UK postage and packaging, PLUS a 10% discount on all orders placed in my shop. All you have to do is message me after you’ve made your purchase and I will refund your P&P and discount via Paypal.

I am also giving away this gorgeous pair of earrings (pictured below), made from tiny reworked gold and faux pearl earrings, and decorated with delicate chips of rose quartz, citrine and topaz and elegant 24 carat goldfilled chain. They’re so perfect for summer – I’d love to see them with a chiffon dress, or even just adding a romantic touch to a white t-shirt and jeans. To win, share this page via social media (Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest – or all three!), and post the link to where you’ve shared it in the comments section below. The competition closes at midnight on Sunday, and I will post details of the winner on Monday, along with information about next week’s promotion. 



Share:

1 comments