DIY: Mini gold washi vases

DIY mini gold washi vases from www.madewithlovebykat.co.uk

I've spent the weekend merrily spraying things gold and I am SO pleased with how these vases have turned out.

DIY mini gold washi vases from www.madewithlovebykat.co.uk

I used electrical tape to make a strip around one of the jars that would be left free from paint. I love electrical tape as it peels off easily, but you could use masking tape, too. 

DIY mini gold washi vases from www.madewithlovebykat.co.uk


After spraying:

DIY mini gold washi vases from www.madewithlovebykat.co.uk


Then it was just a case of choosing the colours of washi tape I wanted to use and adding a pattern:

DIY mini gold washi vases from www.madewithlovebykat.co.uk


DIY mini gold washi vases from www.madewithlovebykat.co.uk

DIY mini gold washi vases from www.madewithlovebykat.co.uk

And voila! Two fabulous mini vases!

DIY mini gold washi vases from www.madewithlovebykat.co.uk








Share:

0 comments