Do it like Dior


I'm still not quite sure about Raf Simons' collection for Dior. I like the classic shapes, but does anyone else think the models' lack of curves make it look like the dresses are going to fall off? The colour palette is gorgeous though, and I would love to see my Grace Kelly necklace (£30, bottom centre) teamed with the pink frock pictured.

Sticking with the same muted tones is this belted silk gown by Lanvin, £3,675 from net-a-porter. Yes, so it's probably way out of most people's price range but it's nice to dream, non? And at least my raspberry drop earrings, which I would team it with, are only £12.

Finally for this montage is another of my perennial inspirations - Blair in Gossip Girl. Yes, Blake Lively might be the one all the fashion mags want, but Leighton Meister's top-end eclecticism appeals to me. I'd accessorise her outift here with my Falling Leaves necklace (£29, bottom left).

To see more of my reworked vintage collection, click the shop tab at the top of the page.

Share:

0 comments